Hydroseeding is a quick and easy process to save you money, time and hassle.
We keep “front lawn” and “back lawn” seed mixes in stock depending on whether you’d like your lawn to be more ornamental or more hard wearing.
We also provide a wildflower hydroseeding service for some or all of your garden.
Our services are particularly cost-effective for areas larger than 200 square metres.
Why better than turf?
- Our system is up to 75% cheaper than turf installed.
- It requires less irrigation overall, making it better for the environment.
- The seed is protected by the mulch in difficult conditions, keeping the soil moist while it germinates.
- Introduction of lawn destroying pests such as leather jackets is prevented.
- Grass establishes more uniformly than turf. Gaps between rolls are avoided and it sticks to slopes.
- It’s 100% organic and biodegradable.
- Our system is adaptable, allowing a variety of seeds to be used for a perfect finish.
- Hydroseeding avoids sod heating which can happen quickly when turf is left to sit before laying.
Why better than conventional seeding?
- Our system ensures even seed distribution resulting in uniform coverage.
- Our mulch promotes faster germination time as the seed stays in constant contact with the moisture present in the mulch.
- Our applications can be ready to mow as soon as 3-4 weeks.
- Our system prevents erosion. When the mixture dries, a solid mat forms which prevents both the seed and mulch from being washed away. This is particularly useful on sloped areas.
- Because we apply the fertiliser pre mixed with the seed, it eliminates the need to re-visit the project and apply it separately at a later date.