The best method for perfect greens and lush fairways.
Hydromulching combined with high quality seed makes for perfect grass across all areas of your golf course.
Compared to laying turf, hydroseeding produces a thicker, healthier turf and helps promote better soil drainage. This helps with water control and overall course playability.
Our system allows for custom seed blends, which can be tailored to specific climates and soil conditions. It also results in a more consistent colour than laying turf.
Compared to conventional seeding, our hydroseeding system provides much better protection of seed in difficult weather conditions, protecting against washout in particular. Our mulch can be used on steep slopes, providing excellent erosion control
By utilising Profile Turf Reinforcement Mat, we can get excellent results on greens. Profile TRM reinforces plant root systems.
We use Profile golf range products.
Why better than turf?
- Our system is up to 75% cheaper than turf installed.
- It requires less irrigation overall, making it better for the environment.
- The seed is protected by the mulch in difficult conditions, keeping the soil moist while it germinates.
- Introduction of lawn destroying pests such as leather jackets is prevented.
- Grass establishes more uniformly than turf. Gaps between rolls are avoided and it sticks to slopes.
- It’s 100% organic and biodegradable.
- Our system is adaptable, allowing a variety of seeds to be used for a perfect finish.
- Hydroseeding avoids sod heating which can happen quickly when turf is left to sit before laying.
Why better than conventional seeding?
- Our system ensures even seed distribution resulting in uniform coverage.
- Our mulch promotes faster germination time as the seed stays in constant contact with the moisture present in the mulch.
- Our applications can be ready to mow as soon as 3-4 weeks.
- Our system prevents erosion. When the mixture dries, a solid mat forms which prevents both the seed and mulch from being washed away. This is particularly useful on sloped areas.
- Because we apply the fertiliser pre mixed with the seed, it eliminates the need to re-visit the project and apply it separately at a later date.