Get the job done properly
Our seed mixes are designed to give you perfect results whether front lawn, back lawn or communal area.
It works well in low maintenance areas as well as more difficult areas prone to being too dry, wet or too shady.
We use a fast process that quickly establishes a uniform lawn that is resistant to weeds, and requires less maintenance than traditional seeding methods.
Our system is perfect for seeding communal areas on new build sites.
Why better than turf?
- Our system is up to 75% cheaper than turf installed.
- It requires less irrigation overall, making it better for the environment.
- The seed is protected by the mulch in difficult conditions, keeping the soil moist while it germinates.
- Introduction of lawn destroying pests such as leather jackets is prevented.
- Grass establishes more uniformly than turf. Gaps between rolls are avoided and it sticks to slopes.
- It’s 100% organic and biodegradable.
- Our system is adaptable, allowing a variety of seeds to be used for a perfect finish.
- Hydroseeding avoids sod heating which can happen quickly when turf is left to sit before laying.
Why better than conventional seeding?
- Our system ensures even seed distribution resulting in uniform coverage.
- Our mulch promotes faster germination time as the seed stays in constant contact with the moisture present in the mulch.
- Our applications can be ready to mow as soon as 3-4 weeks.
- Our system prevents erosion. When the mixture dries, a solid mat forms which prevents both the seed and mulch from being washed away. This is particularly useful on sloped areas.
- Because we apply the fertiliser pre mixed with the seed, it eliminates the need to re-visit the project and apply it separately at a later date.